From Monday, November 2 the Victorian AFS branch team is excited to re-open the doors to all walk-in customers in-line with Vic Government directives.
This means you no longer need a valid Victorian Permitted Worker Permit to enter the branches. To ensure shopping with us is COVID-safe the following procedures remain in place:
- Face masks must be worn onsite (unless a lawful exception applies)
- Upon arrival at the branch please check in via the QR code & follow all COVID-safe protocols
- All branches are displaying a ‘maximum’ number of people allowed in at any one time sign – please abide by this
- No cash sales
Our Contactless Click and Collect service as well as our regional and metro delivery services are still available.
- To place a Contactless Click and Collect order: please place your order direct with your local branch via email or phone and pick up your goods on the day listed in your email confirmation. Click here for your local branch's contact details.
- For Contactless Metro & Regional Site Deliveries: Place your order via email or phone with AFS Customer Service or your AFS Sales Rep.