Effective Monday, April 6 All AFS Branches Will Accept EFTPOS/Card Payments Only
A message to our customers,
As you are aware the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to evolve and government directives and information relating to COVID-19 are changing daily, we want to assure you that QEP Management are continuing to monitor and follow the State and Federal Government directives closely.
We would like to give you a further update on what QEP Australia (and Australian Flooring Supplies) is doing to help minimise the spread of COVID-19, and offer a few words of comfort and reassurance to all of our valued customers.
You may have noticed that additional precautionary measures are being rolled out in our trade centres and DC’s to maintain the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers. These include;
- Additional hand sanitiser and cleaning equipment to regularly wipe down and clean all key touch points
- The implementation of social distancing measures within the branch
- Signage around the branches and offices informing customers of our social distancing measures, restrictions and expectations
- Sales reps and AFS management are now working from home and are available to customers via phone, email and teleconferencing facilities
- Customer Service remains onsite – however social distancing, visitor restrictions and hygiene practices have been implemented
These measures have now taken effect and will be expanded to include the restriction of cash payments effective Monday 6th April. This restriction means that from Monday the 6th of April our branches can no longer accept cash payments, EFTPOS/Card facilities will continue to be available. We understand that this may be an inconvenience and we do apologise for this change however – in the interests of the health and wellbeing of our staff it is vital we implement this cash payment restriction.
In line with current State and Federal guidance, your local AFS branch remains open and will continue to deliver to our customers, with the above mentioned precautionary measures for the safety of our customers and staff.
We wish all of our customer’s good health and hope that we will see you very soon.
Managing Director of AFS
Subsidiary of QEP